Hope Chennai take care of mentally retarded children and mentally challenged children . the term mental retarded is diagnosed based on the below normal intelligence IQ and unable to learn and take care of themselves. To measure a child with mentally retarded is based on IQ test . if test is below average of 70 to75. Hope Chennai is one best handicapped orphanages in Chennai and retarded home take care a children and person from a age group of 5-40years. celebrate a birthday in orphanage, which make children in orphanage to be happy for a whole day with your support. Plan how to celebrate a birthday in orphanage by selecting a orphanage whose cause is different and unique and arrange a food for child and buy some valuable gift to the orphanage. To make your a day more special celebrate your birthday with orphans. Hope Chennai is a orphanage in Ambattur and orphanage in Aminjikari so make a protection to poor children in our orphanage. Hope Chennai make a education for child in special school in Chennai by teach a skills to child. we are charitable trust in Chennai and donate a child by paying a 500 for every month to get a education for poor child. Donate for a lunch in any festival days which make a special to child and getting a wishes from them is fabulous things. Gather a many donation to mentally retarded children from various organization as a volunteer and make a poor orphanage to a best orphanages in Chennai. we are mainly focus on education and technical skills for children by providing a special school in Chennai to develop their mind power. Hope chennai is only place where the mentally challenged and physically children are staying by making a sponsor to a child . Hope chennai will take a each rupee from your approval is significant to us. Child sponsor to an orphanages is one of best things in our life success . so make a sponsor to orphanage every year at least by sponsor a meal, shelter and support for a education. The main achieve for life is to be volunteer at orphanage and helping them till our life ends.
sponsor a child in need
In India so many children are there who did not have parents and mentally challenged and physically challenged kids. Hope Chennai is the Non Gainful organization which is taking care of those people by sponsorships of kind hearted persons. Hope Chennai save the children by adopting them with the help of sponsorships or by donations.Hope Chennai believes on Mother Teresa words and slogans. Every Rupee from your donation is very important to us Even we lost so many things for our children with that one rupee. In Hope Chennai we allow our children to go school, to watch movies, many cultural activities and we celebrate each and every child birthday.
Hope Public Charitable trust is a Non-Profit organization located at Ambattur, Chennai, India. Our organization strives to “Promote the living conditions of challenged community by providing Special Education, Vocational training and Rehabilitation services”. Hope aims in removing stigma, creating awareness and empowering mentally challenged community. It also strives for the empowerment of marginalized women through various skill training programs. Our logo symbolizes “Hope” which means “Providing Self-confidence along with service to face life’s challenges to lead a meaningful life in the society”
To serve as a CATALYST to uplift the LIFE STYLES of the under privileged, socially neglected, mentally challenged and those who live below poverty line with special emphasis on women and children.
“Promoting the living conditions of the target community by a comprehensive service to develop their values, skills and talent’s through self-learning and participatory programmes”.
Working collectively to promote the welfare and interest of the under – privileged, socially neglected and the marginalized people through joint actions programs like special education, vocational training, Skill training, therapy, Orientation programs and self employment.
- Hope Public Charitable Trust, registered under Trust Act 1882, vide Regd. No. 1125/2007.
- Income Tax Act 1961, CIRCULAR NO. 7/2010 F. No. 197/27/2010-ITA-I Dated 27-10-2010.
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 vide Regd. No. 075901250.
- U/S 12AA of Income Tax Act 1961, S.NO 494/07-08.
- PAN CARD – Hope Public Charitable Trust- AAATH7141M.
- Special School is recognized under State Commissioner for Differently Abled and is registered under PWD act 1995 vide. No SS.234/2016.
- Care and protection centre for mentally retarded with vide No. 583/2014 is registered under Corporation of Chennai by the direction of Honorable Supreme Court PUCL vs. UOI and others W.P (Civil) NO. 196 OF 2001.
- Identify and build resources necessary for Research and Development to offer training, expertise and professional service in the fields of Child mental health.
- Elevating to a status of “Nodal Agency” with professional excellence.
- Establishing a centralized office with own building with the necessary infrastructure facilities
Awards of Honouring Programmes run by Hope Public Charitable Trust:
- On 28th February 2018 Mrs.V.Nagarani received “OUTSTANDING SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR – INDIVIDUAL AWARD” category from FICCI FLO for the exemplary service and dedication for serving the Special Children & Women.
- On 18th February 2018 Mrs.V.Nagarani received “VISWA JYOTHI AWARD” from National Integrity Cultural Academy for serving Mentally Retarded Children & Women for providing Care & Rehabilitation Services.
- On 8th March 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “ABHINANDHAN AWARD” Women who made the difference” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Inner wheel Clubs of Chennai.
- On 1st May 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “NATIONAL SERVICE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF WOMEN” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Inner wheel Clubs of Chennai.
- On 14th July 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “SOCIAL ACHIEVERS AWARDS – 2017” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Green Earth Patron Foundation, New Delhi, India.
- On 30th July 2017 Hope Public Charitable Trust is awarded “PARIVU KALAM AWARDS” by Parivu Charitable Trust – Chennai/India.
- On 28th August 2017, Mrs.V.Nagarani is honoured “ASHOKA AWARD” honouring Hope Public CharitableTrust. This award organised by SAMARPAN & Bihar Disabled Sports Academy, Patna, Bihar.
- On 12th December 2017 Mrs.V.Nagarani is honoured “CHENNAI NGO’S LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR 2017” honouring Hope Public Charitable Trust at Taj Hotel, Chennai-2 organised by Indian CSR Congress.