Our Primary Care for Home Inmates in Hopechennai includes Care & Protection, Comfort, Food, Clothing, Education, Total Medical Care, Hygiene, Recreation, Extra-curricular activities – viz. Craft, Yoga, etc.
- Periodic Free medical camps and supply of medicines to the Home inmates and the entire Villagers
- Free books, stationery, uniforms, shoes and skill development programs for school kids of the Home and the Govt. Middle School in the Village
- Take part in Village Community Development Programs for proper infrastructure facilities viz. Road, Water, Drainage, Sanitation and planting of trees.
- Empower the Village Women Folk (Self Help Groups) to start their own Small scale/ Cottage Industry . We adopted 40 widows for social up-lift
- Supply of Free Milk for new born babies and poor pregnant women in the village.
- We give the best care for cows (Goshala) viz. shelter, fodder and medical care.
- We encourage group participation – Volunteers from colleges and corporate houses to spend social time with the inmates of the Home.