Empower orphans to reach their full potential through family-based care and powerful communities. Our donors from around the world are making charities for children. Join us.
We discuss below five easiest ways to donate to charities and make a significant impact in the society:
- Individual Donations: These can be made through cheques. All trustworthy non-profit do not accept cash donations and also give a tax receipt.
- On-spot Donations: These can be made during on-ground campaigns and fundraising events. Campaigns have been a central for raising funds by non-government organisations (NGOs) for decades. Most fundraisers are meant to generate funds and raise awareness on issues.
- Online Donations through Mobiles: Advancement in technology and increased penetration of Internet-enabled mobile phones has changed the way organisations raise funds and connect with their supporters. Through mobiles, you can donate on-the-go – whether you are travelling or from the comfort of your home.
- Online Donations through Website: Once you have shortlisted the organisation you want to support, go through their website. Every good non-profit has donation platform available on their website which also houses all the information on the work it (the NGO) does
- Online Donations through Social Media: Social media, over the past decade, has become one of the largest information sharing mediums. You can connect with the organisation you support on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Social media profiles of good organisations usually provide donation options on their page.
To build a community of supporters, NGOs reach out to supporters during different stages in the lives. Supporters can progress from being visitors to volunteers to donors. Donating to NGOs like Save the Children helps deprived children fulfil their dreams. The contributions made go a long way in ensuring that children in need have access to education, health facilities, and a bright future that they deserve. Support an NGO today to feel the joy of changing a life.