Sponsor a Child in Need
WHEN YOU SUPPORT A CHILD
- You are supporting the child’s whole community
- You are not just helping the child go to special school but are addressing all the factors that are keeping the child out of it
- You are not just providing the child with a healthy childhood but also helping build opportunities for the child’s family to have a sustainable source of livelihood and income sponsor a child in need
WHAT IS CHILD SPONSORSHIP?
- Rs.12000/- Education Per Child for one Year (Rs.1000/- For a Month)
- Rs . 6000/- Medical Per Child for one Year (Rs. 500/- For a Month)
- A minimum 3-year-long support works in the best interest of the child
- Tax exemption of 50% of your contribution under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Bharath was 17 years old when he joined our HOPE family during the month of December 2015. We rescued him from marina beach with lot of injuries in his leg. We admitted him in the IMH and gave necessary treatment for more than a month even in the hard core situation of Chennai being surrounded by flood. He is not from Tamil Nadu and the name is kept by us. He had no proper verbal communication, and was weak. Through rehabilitation he has shown improvements in health and also utters single words.
ASIF AKTHER: (5 yrs & 6 Months) He is autistic child pre – primary education is provided with occupational therapy to improve his skills. Autism, or autism spectrum disorder, refers to a range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences.
GNANESHWARAN: (5 yrs) He is a mild child. Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. There are varying degrees of intellectual disability, from mild to profound..Speech therapy and normal education is provided to improve his academics.
CHANDRAN: (9 yrs) Cerebral palsy (CP) is a group of permanent movement disorders that appear in early childhood. Signs and symptoms vary among each child..Physiotherapy is provided to improve his skill. He comes from a poor back ground.
R.JAYASHREE: (16 yrs) She is coming under mild level. She is interested at Painting and music. Vocational training provided. Separate Training like Tailoring, Embroidering ,Sambrani Preparation and Imitation Jewellery Training is provided depending upon their IQ level.
Manikandan joined our Hope Family through Child line – 1098 reference. He was rescued by police of G-5 Station and informed to Indian Council for Child Welfare – Tamil Nadu. Manikandan used utters few words unclearly, blabbers and scolds everyone. Through psychiatric treatment and therapies his behavior has been modified. We have also taken measures to identify his family.
C.JAYASHREE: (10 yrs) ADHD stands for a condition called attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Kids with ADHD have problems paying attention and sitting still in their seats, and they can be impulsive,which means doing things without thinking about the results.She is Hype active and autistic child. She is coming under moderate level. Special education & Occupational therapy given to improve her skills.
- Special Education
- Practical math
- Activities of daily living
- Special facilities for CP children
- Yoga/ Meditation/ Physical training
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Sensory integration & Counseling