Hope Public Charitable trust is a Non-Governmental organization located at, Chennai, India. Our organization strives to “Promote the living conditions of challenged community by providing Special Education, Vocational training and Rehabilitation services”. Hope aims in removing stigma, creating awareness and empowering mentally challenged community. It also strives for the empowerment of marginalized women through various skill training programs. Our logo symbolizes “Hope” which means “Humanitarian organization for people's Empowerment”
Hope trust has involved in carrying out welfare activities for the general public since 2003 and became a legally formed body under trust act by the year 2007.
Hard Work Break Hurdles and She Sets Example Through Her Exemplary Work.
Since my own brother is a Special Child my dream and aim is to train them for independent living. Dr.V.Nagarani established Hope Public Charitable Trust with vision of reaching the isolated communities with mentally disabilities. Dedicating her life to wellbeing of children with special needs and women who stands less privileged in society through special education skill training programs, awareness campaigns etc.
To serve as a CATALYST to uplift the LIFE STYLES of the under privileged, socially neglected, mentally challenged and those who live below poverty line with special emphasis on women and children.
"Promoting the living conditions of the target community by a comprehensive service to develop their values, skills and talent's through self-learning and participatory programmes". Working collectively to promote the welfare and interest of the under - privileged, socially neglected and the marginalized people through joint actions programs like special education, vocational training, Skill training, therapy, Orientation programs and self employment.
- Hope Public Charitable Trust, registered under Trust Act 1882, vide Regd. No. 1125/2007.
- Income Tax Act 1961, CIRCULAR NO. 7/2010 F. No. 197/27/2010-ITA-I Dated 27-10-2010.
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 vide Regd. No. 075901250.
- U/S 12AA of Income Tax Act 1961, S.NO 494/07-08.
- PAN CARD – Hope Public Charitable Trust- AAATH7141M.
- Special School is recognized under State Commissioner for Differently Abled and is registered under PWD act 1995 vide. No SS.234/2016.
- Care and protection centre for mentally retarded with vide No. 583/2014 is registered under Corporation of Chennai by the direction of Honorable Supreme Court PUCL vs. UOI and others W.P (Civil) NO. 196 OF 2001.
- Early Intervention Centre for Multi Disabilities (0-6 years) @ Ambattur and Early Intervention Centre for Autism @ poonmallee Recognized by the State Commissioner for the differently abled Chennai.
- Engagement of Hope Public Charitable Trust towards the Community Intervention Program for COVID-19 proceedings of the Joint Commissioner (Health) Greater Chennai Corporation. Public Health Department – order of the Commissioner H.D.C.No.B2A/SUH/2281/2020 dt:18.05.2020 .
- Identify and build resources necessary for Research and Development to offer training, expertise and professional service in the fields of Child mental health.
- Elevating to a status of “Nodal Agency” with professional excellence.
- Establishing a centralized office with own building with the necessary infrastructure facilities
AWARDS OF HONOURING PROGRAMMES RUN BY HOPE PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST
- Dr.V.Nagarani Managing Trustee of Hope Public Charitable Trust has Received 2020 Indywood Excellence Award for Innovation in Special needs Education from Honorable Academician of Delhi Government .
- “N S HEMA MEMORIAL AWARD” function held on 04.10.2019 and the Acknowledgement certificate was received by Dr.V.Nagarani, Managing Trustee of Hope Public Charitable Trust, Chennai, TN,india .
- Dr.V.Nagarani – Managing Trustee has received “HONORARY DOCTORATE” presented by Universal program from Hon’ble A.Ganesh District and session Judge (Rtd) Former, Prosecutor CBI on 21.09.2019
- Dr.V.Nagarani Received “GOLDEN LADY AWARD” on 15.08.2019 from Rotaract Club of Pegaus for her dedication of Social Service rendered for Special Kids.
- Dr.V.Nagarani Receiving “LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD” by Dr.Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Former Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, New Delhi on 08.05.2019 at Hotel Savera, Mylapore,Chennai – 600 004.
- Ooruni Foundation Working Women Achievers Award 2019 under the Special Category of “SUPERLATIVE WOMEN LEADERSHIP AWARD” received on 02.03.2019.
- Received KUMARARAJAH MUTHIAH CHETTIAR AWARD for the Well run orphanage for the year 2018 on September 30 th .
- FICCI FLO Women Achievers Award – 2017 - 2018