Hope Public Charitable trust is a Non-Profit organization located at Ambattur, Chennai, India. Our organization strives to "Promote the living conditions of challenged community by providing Special Education, Vocational training and Rehabilitation services". Hope aims in removing stigma, creating awareness and empowering mentally challenged community. It also strives for the empowerment of marginalized women through various skill training programs. Our logo symbolizes "Hope" which means "Providing Self-confidence along with service to face life's challenges to lead a meaningful life in the society"
Hard Work Break Hurdles & She Set Example Through her Exemplary Work
To serve as a CATALYST to uplift the LIFE STYLES of the under privileged, socially neglected, mentally challenged and those who live below poverty line with special emphasis on women and children.
"Promoting the living conditions of the target community by a comprehensive service to develop their values, skills and talent's through self-learning and participatory programmes". Working collectively to promote the welfare and interest of the under - privileged, socially neglected and the marginalized people through joint actions programs like special education, vocational training, Skill training, therapy, Orientation programs and self employment.
- Hope Public Charitable Trust, registered under Trust Act 1882, vide Regd. No. 1125/2007.
- Income Tax Act 1961, CIRCULAR NO. 7/2010 F. No. 197/27/2010-ITA-I Dated 27-10-2010.
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 vide Regd. No. 075901250.
- U/S 12AA of Income Tax Act 1961, S.NO 494/07-08.
- PAN CARD – Hope Public Charitable Trust- AAATH7141M.
- Special School is recognized under State Commissioner for Differently Abled and is registered under PWD act 1995 vide. No SS.234/2016.
- Care and protection centre for mentally retarded with vide No. 583/2014 is registered under Corporation of Chennai by the direction of Honorable Supreme Court PUCL vs. UOI and others W.P (Civil) NO. 196 OF 2001.
- Identify and build resources necessary for Research and Development to offer training, expertise and professional service in the fields of Child mental health.
- Elevating to a status of “Nodal Agency” with professional excellence.
- Establishing a centralized office with own building with the necessary infrastructure facilities
AWARDS OF HONOURING PROGRAMMES RUN BY HOPE PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST
- On 28th February 2018 Mrs.V.Nagarani received “OUTSTANDING SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR – INDIVIDUAL AWARD” category from FICCI FLO for the exemplary service and dedication for serving the Special Children & Women.
- On 18th February 2018 Mrs.V.Nagarani received “VISWA JYOTHI AWARD” from National Integrity Cultural Academy for serving Mentally Retarded Children & Women for providing Care & Rehabilitation Services.
- On 8th March 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “ABHINANDHAN AWARD” Women who made the difference” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Inner wheel Clubs of Chennai.
- On 1st May 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “NATIONAL SERVICE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF WOMEN” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Inner wheel Clubs of Chennai.
- On 14th July 2017 Mrs. V. Nagarani is honoured “SOCIAL ACHIEVERS AWARDS – 2017” on behalf of Hope Public Charitable Trust. The Award presented by Green Earth Patron Foundation, New Delhi, India.
- On 30th July 2017 Hope Public Charitable Trust is awarded “PARIVU KALAM AWARDS” by Parivu Charitable Trust – Chennai/India.
- On 28th August 2017, Mrs.V.Nagarani is honoured “ASHOKA AWARD” honouring Hope Public CharitableTrust. This award organised by SAMARPAN & Bihar Disabled Sports Academy, Patna, Bihar.
- On 12th December 2017 Mrs.V.Nagarani is honoured “CHENNAI NGO’S LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR 2017” honouring Hope Public Charitable Trust at Taj Hotel, Chennai-2 organised by Indian CSR Congress.