“Hope chennai” To come closer to the orphans and destitute children to bridge the gap with love and care. To ensure children have access to education, health, protection and shelter. Our passion for the upliftment of the orphans, the downtrodden and the under privileged to bring them to the respectable citizens of the society regardless of religion, caste, race, ethnicity or gender.
- To establish an orphanage for the benefit of orphans.
- To establish Educational institutions.
- To impart training and education, rendering of medical relief of all kinds and rendering all kinds of social service to public irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- To conduct work houses or industrial workshops or centres, orphanages, old age homes, asylums, rural health care centres, welfare centres, youth centres, training centres and to carry out similar charitable works and service for the benefit of public.
- To impart academic (school and college courses) technical instruction and professional and adult education to deserving men and women, of all age, without any consideration of caste, creed or religion.
- To provide shelter to the destitute and orphans in boarding houses.
- To raise and acquire funds, local and foreign, to use and gift, donation or foundation, to undertake and carry out the offices, duties and functions of trustees, managers and administrators.
- To teach charity and truths for the benefit and upliftment of all persons irrespective of caste, religion, language or social status and to provide suitable formation and training to the people for the promotion of the above aims and objects.
- To do all such matter and things necessary, conducive, incidental or ancillary to promote and further the objects of trust.